Sunday 14 December 2008

On 04/12/08's lesson we have done a practice filming session. The task we were given for our practice filming session was to film someone reading a newspaper in a thrilling and exciting way. We had to do a minimum of 12 shots. The props we used were a newspaper and a newspaper reader. We were given a lesson to plan it and a lesson to film it. We as a group were happy with the camerawork. I personally think that the most successful shot was the panning shot. The editing went ok and I think that our short film did make sense. What I learned bout mise en scene was that it is not very easy to control somebody when you are filming them. I think that we did manage to create an element of suspense, I think that what created this suspense was when we were filming our newspaper reader at the start when he was just walking, I think that people would want to know where he is going. We did not forget to do anything. There was no conversations used in our thriller. The practice filming session has helped me to become much more familiar with the camera, it was a very good experience, so I think that it will help me a lot when we do our real ones.

No comments: