Wednesday 4 February 2009

Thursday 29th January 09 ~ Filming part 2.

Our orignal plan was to film in Liverpool Street Station today, but Mickey did not receive the email which was sent to ask for filming permission at Liverpool Street Station. So we decided to film the section with Mickey and his car.
Today I, was filmed walking then breaking in to a run while Mickey 'stalked' me in his car. We did many of these shots on different roads. Eventually we did the scene where i'm running away from Mickey and bump into Aziza physically and drop all my belongings which causes me to bend down and pick it all up, we which end on.
Ayse dissapeared so, me, jamie & aziza stayed behind to edit some of the footages.
Eventually Jamie had to leave for lesson and me and aziza stayed behind to continue with the 'Credits' section and to think of a title. We came up with many different Titles by looking through a dictionary and thesaurus.

No comments: